Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

latest bluetooth driver problem.

PNa1
Beginner

Ive been update latest verion of intel bluetooth driver but it still says that i need to be update when i scan my laptop.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PNa1, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, I would like to know how you are a scanning your system for updates, this is important information we need in order to see where the issue is happening. Also, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Are you experiencing any issues with your Bluetooth* aside from the driver still showing as not up-to-date? Please attach screenshots showing where the Bluetooth* driver appears to be out-dated. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
PNa1
Beginner

Thanks for your reply on my question. Im using the Intel driver&supports assiatant for update. I installed 20.110.0.3 intel wireless Bluetooth but it still says that I got old one (20.100.1.1) and I downloaded the tools you gave me a link but I don't know how to attach the log file. so please see the attached screenshot images. thanks again for your help

in2.png

in1.png

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PNa1, Thank you for your response. The attachment symbol is located at the lower-left corner of the text box when you are going to answer to a post. Please attach the report so I can have more information and we can continue from there. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PNa1, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PNa1
Beginner

Hello DavidV. actually the problem has been solved. I used to get a pop message that I need to update my Bluetooth driver everytime but now it says I got latest drivers right after I got answer from you.

so I thought you solved it lol.

thanks for you help.

0 Kudos