Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

my intel wifi card is not detected

Colonelmoutard2
Beginner

Hello,

I am having some issues about my wifi card, the "Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz" that is not detected by my computer i tried to reinstall my last driver but i cant do that anymore because i may have deleted it. how can i get it to work or install a previous one?

i have right now the "22.110.1.1" version installed.

Thanks for the help.

Windows 11 familly

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Colonelmoutard2,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Is this the original wireless adapter of the system?
  2. Is this a desktop or a laptop?
  3. Was it working before?
  4. When did the issue start happening?
  5. Do you get any error codes under the device manager?
  6. Screenshot of the issue. 

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Colonelmoutard2,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Colonelmoutard2
Beginner

hi sorry i couldn't reply but problem is fixed. when i downloaded my new wifi pilot i deleted the previous one and since the new one wasnt working i got stuck but i managed to redownload it and now its working. 

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Colonelmoutard2,

I am glad to hear that the issue is now solved and everything is working fine. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Colonelmoutard2,

As a final piece of advice, we recommend you check with your OEM to make sure the drivers downloaded from that source have the latest features/fixes included for the wireless card. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos