Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

slow-network-speed-intel-ac-9560-8565u-whiskey-lake-hp-spectre-15df0068nr

SGhan5
Beginner

Network issues facing

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SGhan5,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities.

In order to better assist you with this inquiry, I would like to ask you for the following details:

1. Since this is a laptop, I would like to ask you if this wireless card came from the factory or it was recently added by yourself?
  2. I noticed that there is a wireless driver recently released for your HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0068nr from the manufacturer's website, have you tried performing this update? The driver is available on the following link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-15-df0000-x360-convertible-pc/23238160/model/24475647
  3. I would also recommend you to check the Advanced Intel® Wireless Adapter Settings
  4. What is the speed reached more often wirelessly?

1. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 
  2. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. 
  3. Please attach the document to the next post. 

Best Regards, 

Abigail G

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel.

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SGhan5,

I would like to know if any of the recommended steps or the information provided before were helpful to solve the issue?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SGhan5,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question

Best Regards, 

Abigail G

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos