Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

wifi pciex issue

thejcj43
Beginner

i have a acer x3400.g tri core 3.ghps with 6 gig ram pc run on win 10 pro i put a brand new dual band pci.ex in it 

and ran setup all drivers went in blutooth works but its not working for wifi 

i have the lastest drivers so am i missing somthing

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_V_Intel

Hello thejcj43,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided and in order to better understand your issue please provide the following information: 

• Please confirm the Intel wireless product model.

• Is recommended to check directly with the Original Equipment Manufacturer compatibility since some features may not work at all.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
thejcj43
Beginner

Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz

is what i put in it 

0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

When you say the Wi-Fi is not working, there are any number of ways it may be malfunctioning. Please open Device Manager and drill down to Network adapters / Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200, and open that selection with a right-click, and choose properties. Please verify the driver version. Also verfify Device Manager does not have an error indicator on this adapter.

For the Wi-Fi, what is the network you are trying to connect to? What type of wireless router or access point do you have? What bands are you attempting to use?

0 Kudos