oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

安装闪退

jiligulu
Beginner

为何我现在只要安装了Visual Studio2022,哪怕不加任何组件,再安装HPC工具包都会闪退(包括Base也是)。都是在下图这个continue之后。

另外,我在今年1月11日安装过,那是是成功的,照理电脑配置没问题。现在安装的系统已重装过

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question. Please find the below question.

Installation flashback

"Why is it that I now install visual studio2022, even if I don't add any components, and then install hpc toolkit will flash off (including base too). All are after this continue in the picture below.

In addition, I installed it on January 11 this year, which was successful, and it was no problem to configure the computer. The system now installed has been reinstalled"

Does this reflect your question correctly?

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos
jiligulu
Beginner

It correctly reflects my question

Sorry, I didn't notice  to use English

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, the crashing issue was related to a bug in the installer 2022.1.1 & 2022.1.2 with regards to it's integration with Microsoft Visual Studio 2022.

The new version of the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits has been released that has fixed the integration issue with Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2022 version 17.1.x. Please proceed to download the new 2022.1.3 version of the toolkit.

For free download of the toolkits, visit> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html

0 Kudos
jiligulu
Beginner
0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, thank you for accepting our solution. We are glad that the issue has been resolved,

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos