oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1295 Discussions

3rd ATTEMPT forHELP!! Intel Compilers 2021.3/oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkits

Bryon_White1
Beginner

I am trying to locate the download for Intel Compilers 2021.3.  @ArpanB_Intel  attempted to give me an answer that someone had reached out to me privately with additional information, but I have not received anything. This seems to be a serious problem as a myriad of posts are related to obtaining previous versions and are unavailable. Please advise on whether this is doable or not. I have a serial number to provide if someone would actually contact me.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Byron, we find that we have already shared the required information with you on internally. If you did not receive it, we will share the same with you again.

Please click on your profile picture to the top right. From the drop down menu, click on the Messages option to check your messages. If you do not find it, do let us know.

We await your findings.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel
0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Byron, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos