oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1264 Discussions

Academic license, OneAPI Includes Parallel Studio XE

Hp2021
Beginner

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a researcher working with ABAQUS which should be linked to visual studio and parallel studio XE. At the moment, ABAQUS does not work well with ONEAPI. We would like to find a way to access to parallel studio XE again.

I have a question about ONEAPI and academic licenses. We plan to buy an academic license through one of Intel-partner shops in Germany. It seems that Intel Parallel Studio XE is also included with the purchased license for ONEAPI.

Could you please provide us with some more details,

• I am wondering which version of ONEAPI ( Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit 2021 or Intel oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit 2021 ) and which node version of ONEAPI (Single-Node or Multi-Node) include which version of Parallel Studio XE for windows (2020 or 2019 composer, professional or cluster).

One researcher @Kamalendu  has recently posted the following pictures for a ONEAPI purchase-license, it shows that parallel studio XE cluster is included.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Habib,

Please note, Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition (for Windows, Linux and macOS) is provided along with the academic license of Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit irrespective of it being Multi-Node or Single-Node.

For better reference, I am attaching screenshots of the components you will have for Multi-Node and Single-Node licenses of Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit. Please find it herewith.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

Update 1: Adding the screenshots below due to error last time.

Single-Node:

single node.PNG

Multi-Node:

multi_node.PNG

0 Kudos