oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

Access to Previous OneAPI render toolkit version

M_Keith_Ballard
Beginner

Hello,

I am currently building ParaView (stand alone instead of superbuild for various debugging reasons), and I would like to enable OSPRay ray tracing, which requires OSPRay, Embree, OpenVKL, and TBB.  The render toolkit conveniently has all of these binaries.  Unfortunately, ParaView currently supports OSPRay 2.7 at the highest.  I have tested 2.10, and it did not render anything with ray tracing enabled.  I have built each of these libraries in the past and it is a bit of a headache.  Therefore, I would really like to know if there is a way to download oneAPI Rendering Toolkit 2021.4 for Windows, since it contains the necessary version of OSPRay?

Thanks,

Keith Ballard

0 Kudos
1 Solution
M_Keith_Ballard
Beginner

In case others are interested in the resolution of issues regarding ParaView.  The Rendering Toolkit 2021.4 indeed works with ParaView v5.11.0, but the latest version does not (due to incompatibility with OSPRay 2.10 at the moment).

Thanks for message and allowing me to test this out!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Keith, we have contacted you privately with some information. Please check your inbox for further updates regarding your query.

0 Kudos
M_Keith_Ballard
Beginner

In case others are interested in the resolution of issues regarding ParaView.  The Rendering Toolkit 2021.4 indeed works with ParaView v5.11.0, but the latest version does not (due to incompatibility with OSPRay 2.10 at the moment).

Thanks for message and allowing me to test this out!

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Keith, thank you for sharing the solution with us. We are glad that your issue was resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos