oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Access to older versions of Intel Fortran

bkguler
Beginner

Hi,

I have a license compatible with versions of Intel Fortran earlier than May 2018 (the date the support for my license expired). I bought a new computer and am trying to download a compatible version of Intel Fortran with my license. However, Intel website doesn't provide access to versions earlier than 2019. Can someone help me locating how get access to an earlier version than May 2018. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Bulent, the older downloads have been removed from the download section as they are currently out of support. These older versions lack the latest tools and updated security patches. However, please share the version of Intel® Parallel Studio XE you are looking for we will share the download link of the software with you.

To check the list of supported and unsupported software, visit> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/intel-parallel-studio-xe-supported-and-unsupported-product-versions.html

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Bulent, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos