oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Activation failure - Parallel Studio

m357666
Beginner

Hi there,

I am having some trouble trying to activate Parallel Studios using the Intel Software Manager.

When I enter my serial number I receive a pop-up saying activation is successful; however, when I close the dialogue box, there is an error message which disappears too quickly for me to read and the product remains unactivated.

I presume it is something to do with my university's firewall. I would like to try to activate manually using a licensing file I downloaded from the Registration Centre, but I cannot see a link to perform an alternative activation in the Software Manager.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information and the video regarding the issue occurrence. We have checked the serial number and found that it is a named user license. Please know, in the case of a named user license, the activation occurs while the installation of the product. It is a step during the installation. You can be rest assured regarding the activation of the license if you are not facing any issues in installing the product with the license successfully. 

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi m357666,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have just emailed you requesting certain details regarding the concern. Since these details contain private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we would suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information and the video regarding the issue occurrence. We have checked the serial number and found that it is a named user license. Please know, in the case of a named user license, the activation occurs while the installation of the product. It is a step during the installation. You can be rest assured regarding the activation of the license if you are not facing any issues in installing the product with the license successfully. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Matt,

Please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Matt,

I assume that your issue is resolved. However, if you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos