oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed

farega
Beginner

It was in 2017 I bought a perpetual license for Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows . The support service was expired in 2018. Now I am changing a computer but failed to install due to license issue. I have the downloads. I am getting  the following message “ Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed…..”.  I appreciate your help in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi farega,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have just emailed you requesting certain details regarding the concern. Since these details contain private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi farega,

Thanks for providing the information. We have just emailed back to you with a resolution to the concern. Please let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi farega,

Thanks for getting back to us with a reply to the email. As per your response, we are proceeding with closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos