oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

All Intel Compilers fail install

nsmanavi1234546567

nsmanavi1234546567_0-1655235183010.png

I tried installing the OneAPI base toolkit, but my system experienced a Blue Screen of Death at the end of the install process. It may have been because I was working on multiple applications at once. After the system rebooted, I tried running the installer again, but I encountered the error message shown above. My solution was to try and uninstall and reinstall the API Base Toolkit. However, my computer's GUI was not showing the Toolkit, likely because the install process led to corruption. I then decided to manually remove the program files from the C:\Program Files (x86) directory. I deleted the intel folder within that directory, since it only contained files recently created by the toolkit. Then I tried running the installer again, but the same error displays! 

I decided I no longer wanted the entire Base Toolkit. Instead I was going to just install the Fortran Compiler for Visual Studio. However, the exact same error message displays! I do not know why the install is failing, especially since the log file output only displays an extremely unhelpful hazard symbol.

My computer is a Microsoft Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and a 4-core 11th Gen i7 processor. I am running windows 11.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Nicholas, could you share the log files with us? The default path for the log files> C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Nicholas, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos