oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

Can't download license server package (redhat) even if i'm administrator (no pen choice)

CMU
Beginner

Hello, 

I'm "administrator" for our One API Base  & HPC Toolkit serial number. When i click manage i don't havre the pen icon to click on (to change our license server). 

I also want to download the last version of intel flexlm package for Redht but i can 't find it.

Need help, 

Thank-you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

The Intel® Software License Manager is only available if a floating license is associated with your account. It is not needed for other Intel® Parallel Studio XE licenses or for Intel® oneAPI.

1. Sign in to the Intel® Registration Center.
  2. Select the product that has a floating license.
  3. On the Subscription History page, next to Intel® Software License Manager, select Download.
  4. From the Choose a Version drop-down menu, select the operating system for the license manager installation. This can be different than the operating system the software product will be installed on.
  5. In Choose a Download Option, select Download.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, we have contacted you privately to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

The Intel® Software License Manager is only available if a floating license is associated with your account. It is not needed for other Intel® Parallel Studio XE licenses or for Intel® oneAPI.

1. Sign in to the Intel® Registration Center.
  2. Select the product that has a floating license.
  3. On the Subscription History page, next to Intel® Software License Manager, select Download.
  4. From the Choose a Version drop-down menu, select the operating system for the license manager installation. This can be different than the operating system the software product will be installed on.
  5. In Choose a Download Option, select Download.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Christophe, we assume that your issue has been resolved. If you need any additional informational, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos