oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Cannot download oneAPI BAse or HPC Tookit Offline and Online installers from Intel Download Center

bzindovic
Beginner

Hello,

I cannot seem to download Inel oneAPI Base or HPC Toolkits from the Download Center. After I've logged into my account and selected OS (Windows in my case), I've clicked on Online & Offline (Recommended) field and nothing happens. Previously, I've been given a third field where I've selected Online or Offline installers. I've tested this with Firefox 98.0.2 and Edge 100.0.1185.29.

Did this ever happen to you?

P.S. I've attached the screenshots from Firefox (Base Toolkit) and Edge (Base and HPC Toolkits).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi bzindovic,

Thank you for posting your concern on the forum. We really appreciate you providing the screenshots. I have escalated your issue details to our internal team and they are already working on it. In the meanwhile I do have a workaround (through the below links) for you that would help fix this problem.

Download the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Linkhttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=webdownload&options=offline

Download the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkithttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/hpc-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=webdownload&options=offline

Note: Make sure you are logged out from your account or are opening the links via the Incognito mode of your browser.

However, we will be glad to know if the workaround has helped you. In case, if it doesn't: if the installer type (the third field) is not appearing or there are any further issues then please reach out to me.

Looking forward to your update. Have a pleasant day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi bzindovic,

Thank you for posting your concern on the forum. We really appreciate you providing the screenshots. I have escalated your issue details to our internal team and they are already working on it. In the meanwhile I do have a workaround (through the below links) for you that would help fix this problem.

Download the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Linkhttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=webdownload&options=offline

Download the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkithttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/hpc-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=webdownload&options=offline

Note: Make sure you are logged out from your account or are opening the links via the Incognito mode of your browser.

However, we will be glad to know if the workaround has helped you. In case, if it doesn't: if the installer type (the third field) is not appearing or there are any further issues then please reach out to me.

Looking forward to your update. Have a pleasant day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
bzindovic
Beginner

Dear Soumya,

Your solution is working and I'm able to download latest Intel Base and HPC toolkits. Thank you for the prompt response and a quick solution.

Regards,

Budo

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi bzindovic,

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know that you could download the toolkits.

We really appreciate your feedback and are delighted that we could assist you with the quick solution. Kindly be rest assured as our internal team is working on the concern and it would be completely fixed soon.

Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos