oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1261 Discussions

Cannot get Priority Support even after registration

baranovsky
Beginner

I’ve purchased and registered “Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit (Single-Node)”.

But when I try to submit a support request through the following web page, I'me told that I don't have access to the Priority Support.

How can I resolve the issue?

https://supporttickets.intel.com/supportrequest?lang=en-US

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Shoeji, in general, in order to receive Priority Support, users will have to purchase and register a supported version of Intel® oneAPI Toolkit. If users have Priority Support for one or more Intel® oneAPI Toolkit, Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® System Studio, only then they are entitled to submit a ticket in the Online Service Center. We checked your email address for licenses in our database. 

We found the license you have purchased that entitles you for Priority Support for 12 months. However, the start date of support is> Feb 18 2022 till 2/18/2023. Thus, you are unable to raise a Priority Support ticket now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Shoeji, could you manually choose the product from the list?

0 Kudos
baranovsky
Beginner

I selected products using "Choose from a list", but the issue was not resolved.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Shoeji, in general, in order to receive Priority Support, users will have to purchase and register a supported version of Intel® oneAPI Toolkit. If users have Priority Support for one or more Intel® oneAPI Toolkit, Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® System Studio, only then they are entitled to submit a ticket in the Online Service Center. We checked your email address for licenses in our database. 

We found the license you have purchased that entitles you for Priority Support for 12 months. However, the start date of support is> Feb 18 2022 till 2/18/2023. Thus, you are unable to raise a Priority Support ticket now.

0 Kudos
baranovsky
Beginner

Thank you ArpanB.
Is it possible to change the start date to earlier date?
(It is, of course, okay for the expiration date to get earlier.)

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Shoeji, it would be a call for the resellers to make.

Please contact the resellers through whom you had processed the purchase and provide them the details of your issue and the purchase documents. They would then take a decision on changing the support date of the license. You could also find the contact information of your nearest resellers by clicking here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/resellers.html

0 Kudos
baranovsky
Beginner

I will contact my reseller for that.

Thank you for your support!

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Shoeji, thank you for accepting our solution. We are glad that we were able to help you.

If you have any additional queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos