oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1292 Discussions

Change license admin, but admin ID and password are unknown

Rich62
Beginner

I need to move our license server to a new host.  Apparently, I am not the license administrator because when I sign in and view the products I have registered, I can't click on the serial number.  Instead, the serial number is just plain text, and the pop-up displayed when I hover over the little "info" icon says "Only the administrator of this license may perform this operation."

I have an idea who the admin was at one time, but this person left our company long ago, and I don't have his credentials.  How can I get this transferred to me?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rich62,

Thanks for the information. Based on it, I found the license owner's ticket, fixed the account access issue of the user and provided the user with steps to transfer the license to your account.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rich62, 

Thanks for posting your query on the forum. Based on the information you have mentioned, it seems that you are currently set as the registered user (developer) for the license. 

However, to confirm and proceed further, we have just emailed you requesting the serial number of the license. Since it is private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

The serial number will allow us to check the license information and set your account as the license administrator for it.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rich62,

Thanks for the information. Based on it, I found the license owner's ticket, fixed the account access issue of the user and provided the user with steps to transfer the license to your account.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rich62,

Please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Rich62,

I assume that your issue is resolved. However, if you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos