oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1264 Discussions

Changing Intel oneapi base toolkit license ownership

Student_20
Beginner

Hi,

I have an Intel oneAPI Base toolkit with priority support license, registered with my email id. I would like to transfer the license ownership to my teammate's email id with a different domain. I would appreciate if you could assist me.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Divaa, we have contacted you privately to gather some details. Please check your inbox and respond us directly as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
student4
Beginner

Hi @ArpanB_Intel ,

I need your help with posting private message.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Divaa, could you elaborate on the issue you are facing in responding to private messages? If you are planning to share screenshots, please make sure that they do not contain any non-public information.

0 Kudos
Student_20
Beginner

I need your help on how to reply privately. I don't see an option to send private messages.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Divaa, follow the below steps:

• Click on your profile photo in the top right hand corner
  • From the drop down, select Messages

You should find your private messages there.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, we have transferred the license to your new account from our end. Please let us know if you are able to view it from your end.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Divaa, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos