oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1258 Discussions

Distribution for python Installation failure on M1 mac: Sequence execution failed.

junbm91
Beginner

I tried to install   「Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit, v.2022」.

However, distribution for python cannot be installed.

My system is here.

CPU: Apple M1 Pro

Memory: 16GB

When I installed it on an Intel Mac, it was installed successfully. Might that be a problem with silicon mac process?

I attached the log file and a screenshot of the error message.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi junbm91,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Yes, you are correct. It is working on Mac with Intel® CPU Processor since systems based on the below Intel® 64 architectures are supported for Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit.

• Intel® Core™ processor family or higher
  • Intel® Xeon® processor family
  • Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family

We would recommend you use a compatible system for the installation. You may visit the below link for more information on the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit System Requirements.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html#inpage-nav-1-undefined

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi junbm91,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Yes, you are correct. It is working on Mac with Intel® CPU Processor since systems based on the below Intel® 64 architectures are supported for Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit.

• Intel® Core™ processor family or higher
  • Intel® Xeon® processor family
  • Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family

We would recommend you use a compatible system for the installation. You may visit the below link for more information on the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit System Requirements.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html#inpage-nav-1-undefined

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi junbm91,

Please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi junbm91,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos