cbernarte
Beginner

Hello,

I am looking for MTBF data for PN: E10GSFPSR

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello cbernarte,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to know if you have any other questions or clarifications please let us know so we would know if we can close the thread.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello cbernarte,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We would like to confirm if you are referring to our 

Intel® Ethernet SFP+ SR Optics (E10GSFPSR) for this?

Also can we ask the reason on why you are needing to get the data so we can also provide some of our recommendations, please let us know.  

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further.

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
cbernarte
Beginner

Yes, I am referring to Intel® Ethernet SFP+ SR Optics (E10GSFPSR). I am looking for the MTBF data to understand the quantity to purchase for sparing.  

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello cbernarte,

Thank you very much for advising us. Please refer to the file that we have attached, that would be the MDDS (Material Data Declaration Sheet) that we have provided. If this is not the information that you are looking for please advise us so we can help you further. 

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further.

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
cbernarte
Beginner

Hello Zigfreid, 

The document that you attached does not have what I need. I am looking for reliability data (Failure rate or a Mean Time Between Failures). 

Thanks, 

Chanel 

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello cbernarte,

We do apologize if the document that we provided you is not what your looking for. We will try to check if we can provide you the "Failure rate or a Mean Time Between Failures" of our Intel Ethernet SFP+ SR Optics.

Please provide us some time to check, would it be okay if we can provide an update between 2-3 business days? If you have a preferred date please advise us instead. Thank you and have a good day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
cbernarte
Beginner

Thank you. Please send it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello cbernarte,

As per further checking the MTBF data for the modules is not available in our Datasheet and we do not have External Product Specifications for optics/modules since Intel is not the manufacturer. However, fortunately this question was asked by a previous customer and we were able to get the information. Please refer to the information below;

E10GSFPSR / MM#903239

- @40*C MTBF = 3681.24Yrs

- @70*C MTBF = 767.79Yrs

Please be advised that if you need the documentation or External Product Specifications for this optic/module (E10GSFPSR) please contact "Finisar" directly as they are the manufacturer.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello cbernarte,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to know if you have any other questions or clarifications please let us know so we would know if we can close the thread.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello cbernarte,

Since you have accepted and marked our solution, we will now proceed in closing the thread. Just feel free to post a new question if you have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos