oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Failed to load package when install oneAPI(again)

haar
Novice
@ArpanB_Intel Hi, Sorry for openning a new post here, because i cannot reply on my raw question. Raw post is here https://community.intel.com/t5/oneAPI-Registration-Download/Failed-to-load-package-when-install-oneAPI/m-p/1409815#M3445 And I've tried both online and offline version, but the same error occured to me.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
haar
Novice
It finally works after i create a new windows user, which only have english characters.

You can create new local account as below:
1. win+r and then type netplwiz
2. just click add button and then follow instructions to add a new user

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Haikuan, do you have a Visual Studio installed on your system? If so, could you share which version?

Also, we would need the log file. The default location is> C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs

0 Kudos
haar
Novice

Hi, my visual studio version is 17.0.2. And there is only a installer folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\.

Also, when i try to click view log file at gui, it doesn't show any message.

mmexport1661303083200.png

Moreover, do you think if it's related to my PC(Dell Optiplex 3080).

By the way, i post this reply by my phone.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haikuan, the toolkit is tested on a list of platforms prior to it's release. These make up the list of supported platforms. You could check the list here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html

It may or may not work on other platforms. However, if it does not work, we will be unable to support it.

0 Kudos
haar
Novice
I checked my system carefully, and it seems that my PC meets all requirments for oneAPI.

list here:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10105T CPU @3.00GHz 2.90GHz
RAM: 8.00GB
Available Disk space: 80GB
0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haikuan, could you perform a Command Line installation instead of the GUI installation?

For step by step guidance on a Command Line installation, visit here> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-linux/top/installation/install-with-command-line.html#install-with-command-line

0 Kudos
haar
Novice

i tried install by command line, but still same error. log file has been attached.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haikuan, thank you for the log file.

We have contacted you internally with some information. Please check your inbox for further updates.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haikuan, we see that the installed package is not corrupted. Please follow these new commands for Command Line installation on Windows by clicking here> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-windows/top/installation/install-with-command-line.html#install-with-command-line

Also, do you have older version of Intel® oneAPI Base/HPC Toolkits installed on your system? We would like to know.

0 Kudos
haar
Novice

hi, sorry for the late reply. I have never installed any oneAPI toolkits. And when i tried to install oneAPI again use ".\w_BaseKit_p_2022.2.0.252_offline.exe -r no -s -a --silent --eula accept",  it gave me the follow error.

mmexport1662425766992.png

Also log file in this path is attached.

It seems there is a path error, which maybe relative to my chinese user name.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haikuan, the command can be modified as well. If you are planning a silent installation, perform the below steps:

• Go to the directory where the installer is located

• Run the following command:

w_[Toolkit Name]Kit_[version]_offline.exe -s -a --silent --eula accept

• In silent mode, integration into Visual Studio* is installed by default (if supported). You need to have the Desktop development with C++ workload installed into each Visual Studio instance beforehand. To skip Visual Studio* integration, pass the following arguments to the installation command: -p=NEED_VSXXXX_INTEGRATION=0, where XXXX is the Visual Studio version. For example, to install a toolkit and skip integration into Visual Studio* 2019, use the following installation command:

w_[Toolkit Name]Kit_[version]_offline.exe -s -a --silent --eula accept -p=NEED_VS2019_INTEGRATION=0

• Once the installation is complete, verify that the toolkit is installed in the default directory: C:\Program Files(x86)\Intel\oneAPI.

0 Kudos
haar
Novice
It finally works after i create a new windows user, which only have english characters.

You can create new local account as below:
1. win+r and then type netplwiz
2. just click add button and then follow instructions to add a new user

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Haikuan, thank you for sharing the solution with us. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos