oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1304 Discussions

Fortran Compiler for External Software: Aspen Plus

DiegoMor
Beginner

Hi,

I am working as a researcher in a university. I need to use a software named Aspen Plus but to make the Fortran routine work I need a Fortran compiler which is older than 2021 (fortran 19.3/2021 is the best for me).

Do you know how can I download an older version (it is not available as a product in intel) and I can not open a support ticket.

Attached you find a picture with the compiler that can work 

Thanks a lot,

Best,

Diego

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Diego, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Diego, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Diego; please note that older versions of Intel® Toolkits and standalone products are not available publicly, only the latest version Intel® Toolkits and other latest products are available for download and installation.

Intel® has decided that Intel® Toolkits Versions: 2024.0.0 and earlier and Intel® Compilers Versions: 2024.0.2 and earlier are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools. The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. We understand that this might be challenging, but it's important to note that the users with active priority support can only access older product versions.

For more information refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Version.

Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal you gain access to as part of your support subscription. 

FAQ's Priority Support Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Diego, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos