oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Fortran compiler

Ken_Woolridge
Beginner

I bought a Fortran compiler (parallel_studio_xe_2016_update5_composer_edition_for_fortran)
years ago (800+ dollars!) I tried to reload it and the key is no longer valid (key: CJR9-*******).
Why does this no longer work? I do not wish to "waste my money".

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

You can obtain the newest version of Intel Fortran for free from:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/toolkits.html#gs.cywx1s

You do need to have pre-installed version of Microsoft Visual Studio (example Visual Studio Community Edition 2022, also free).

MSVS C++ should have been installed.

Download and install the oneAPI base toolkit first (this has Intel's C++ compiler and other components)

Then download and install the oneAPI HPC toolkit (this has the Fortan compilers ifort and ifx)

Jim Dempsey

Devorah_H_Intel

@Ken_Woolridge  The Download and Installation team will assist you with your license issue.  

As suggested, upgrading to our latest HPC Toolkit, which includes the latest 2024.2.1 version of the Intel Fortran Compiler, is FREE. This version includes many improvements, new features, bug fixes, and security fixes. 

I have edited your serial number. This is a public forum, and SNs should not be displayed openly. 

0 Kudos