oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

HOW to DOWNLOAD oneAPI successfully

JamesR
New Contributor II

PLEASE MAKE THIS STICKY TO THE TOP OF FORUM UNTIL FEB 24, 2021

There is an issue some users run into when trying to download oneAPI toolkits while logged in.

Here is how to get the download without further delay:

(1) logout

(2) go to request the download while you are NOT logged in

(3) when prompt to "Sign In" or "Sign Up" look below the button and click "Maybe next time. Please take me to my download." (don't login!!!)

That should work.  If not - consider exiting and restarting your browser, or running in private (incognito) mode. Of course, let us know if you still have an issue (I will be surprised - but we'll be here for you).

If you are interested in programming for data parallelism in C++ using DPC++ and SYCL... you can download our book for free from https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-1-4842-5574-2

With the download, and our book, you should be on your way to enjoying oneAPI.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you like oneAPI.  I am very excited about our emphasis on XPU programming - this is very much a vision by software developers for software developers!

I am sure the tools will give you a better experience... and when you have questions about them... then I may get the chance to answer your questions in the future.

- james

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
isynamuna
Beginner

Hi @JamesR,

I tried as you instructed "when prompt to "Sign In" or "Sign Up" look below the button.  But I didnt find this "Maybe next time. Please take me to my download." 

Please help to download.
Regards.

0 Kudos
Le_Bourlot__Jacques

I tried various options to get to the download page, with or without login, and either directly or via clicking successive links. I also tried to use another browser. All without success.

There is no "Downlod" button on the OnePAI HPC download page.

Please help!

Jacques

0 Kudos