oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

HPC Tool Kit 2021

SLE
Novice

We are trying to install a big numerical model that requires oneAPI HPC Tool Kit form 2021. Apparently, the 2022 version is not compatable with the numerical model system. I found the BASE tool kit 2021, but cannot find the HPC. Any clues where I get grab it? Steve

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SLE
Novice

Problem solved. THANK YOU Much for the links.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Steve, we have contacted you privately to gather some information. Please check your inbox and reply us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
SLE
Novice

Where exactly do you want me to send the license number?I have it (not shown here).= but not sure where I should send it.

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 9.45.31 AM.png

0 Kudos
SLE
Novice

I do not know how to send it to you privately.  Please tell me the e-mail address to send to. Thanks, Steve

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Steve, we had shared the required information privately. Please check if you are able to access the product now.

0 Kudos
SLE
Novice

Problem solved. THANK YOU Much for the links.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Steve, thank you for accepting our solution. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos