oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

HPC Toolkit doesn't contain Intel MPI library

Gulce
Beginner

I use MacOS Mojave. I have downloaded all necessary packages but I get "gfortran cant found on path" error. I think it is because my HPC Toolkit doesn't contain Intel MPI library. I just downloaded the HPC Toolkit but there is no option to download MPI library, it is not included in the Toolkit. I attached screenshots.

Thank you for your help.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Gulce, please note Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit is not supported on MacOS 10.14. For more information, please visit> https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-oneapi-hpc-toolkit-system-requirements.html

As a possible workaround, we would suggest you to uninstall the existing HPC Toolkit installation and download the latest Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit and make sure that the MPI Library is selected among the tools to be installed on your system. If you still do not find the MPI Library as a tool in the toolkit, it is most likely down to the OS platform not being supported by the software.

0 Kudos
Gulce
Beginner

Thank you for the reply. Strange thing is, I had the MPI library before, by before I mean couple days ago. I had to configure with XCode IDE therefore I deleted the existing one solved XCode issue, and downloaded again and this happened! So what I can say is OS platform was being supported couple days ago. Isn't it possible that you send me an earlier version, it may work maybe?

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, please confirm the exact version number you were using prior to removing it and re-downloading the new one. We will check our repositories and share the direct download link of that version with you.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Gulce, unfortunately we have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question.

0 Kudos