oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

HPC Toolkit installer doesn't launch

ParisaKhaleghi

I am trying to install the oneAPI HPC toolkit (w_HPCKit_p_2022.1.0.93_offline.exe) (Windows 11 Education; Visual Studio 2022 and oneAPI Base Toolkit is installed). Doesn't matter which option I choose (online or offline installation), the installer doesn't start. I click on the .exe file and nothing happens. Actually after a few seconds, the attached pic disappears without any error or log.

Elsewhere in the community, was stated that: After unpacking w_BaseKit_p_2021.2.0.2871_offline.exe to a separate directory, all I had to do was run bootstrapper.exe (this was one of the unpacked files). This starts the installer and all worked well.
But even this method didn't work for me!

Any help please?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

We have attached two trust certificates with this post. Please download them and install them first. Once done, re-download the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit and proceed with the installation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Parisa, could you share the HPC Toolkit log files with us? The default path for logs files would be> C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs.

We would need the log files to decide on the next steps of support on your query.

0 Kudos
ParisaKhaleghi

Sure, but I said that I will not be redirect to the installation page at all, and I will not encounter any errors and logs. The log file in that direction goes back to the date I installed Basekit oneAPI.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Parisa, we have contacted you privately to share some files. Please check your inbox for further updates with regards to your issue.

0 Kudos
ParisaKhaleghi
Thanks but my inbox is empty!
0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Parisa, that was unfortunate. We have contacted you privately again and shared an attachment. Please let us know if you are unable to find it again.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

We have attached two trust certificates with this post. Please download them and install them first. Once done, re-download the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit and proceed with the installation.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Parisa, thank you for accepting our solution. We are glad that the issue was resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos