oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Help Windows Parallel Studio XE

Germán
New Contributor I

Hi:

Here, at my company, we have had Intel Parallel Studio XE for Linux for a number of years; currently, we have version 2019u5. Our IT supports its installation. 

Now, I find myself in need to build on Windows, but IT is not setup to support me there.

Is it possible for me to download the Windows version of Parallel Studio XE?

Where from?

Will my current license work?  The Linux version looks for it in port 28518 in some server.

Thanks in advance for any pointers. 

Germán 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Hi German, the Intel® Parallel Studio XE license entitles you the installation only on Linux OS. If you want to install the Intel® Parallel Studio XE software on a Windows system, you would have to purchase a new license or upgrade your existing Intel® Parallel Studio XE license to an Intel® oneAPI license.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi German, the Intel® Parallel Studio XE license entitles you the installation only on Linux OS. If you want to install the Intel® Parallel Studio XE software on a Windows system, you would have to purchase a new license or upgrade your existing Intel® Parallel Studio XE license to an Intel® oneAPI license.

0 Kudos
Germán
New Contributor I

I see, thanks for the information. 

0 Kudos