oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

How can I download Intel C++ Compiler 19.0

Andreas_Fabri__Geome

Hello,

This is not a new question,  and there was even an answer, but I am not sure to fully understand it.
Is it correct that when I buy a license for the OneAPI version of the C++ compiler I am also entitled to download the older version of the compiler?

Best,

Andreas

1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Andreas,

Yes, you are correct. I am expanding on it a bit more. Please feel free to let me know if there is any confusion.

The Intel® C++ Compiler 19.0 was provided with Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019. The version is still available in the user download repository. You may visit the below link for the version mapping information.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/compiler-and-composer-update-version-numbers-to-compiler-version-number-mapping.html#inpage-nav-2

With the transition of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE suite to Intel® oneAPI toolkits, there are no licenses for the former suite individually. However, the license of the equivalent mapping of Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Intel® oneAPI Toolkits i.e. Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit provides the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows, Linux and macOS in the same license. For better understanding, we are providing a screenshot of the components herewith.

As a result, you would require a license of Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit. Please let us know if there are any further queries. Kindly let us know if your concerns have been resolved.

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Andreas,

Yes, you are correct. I am expanding on it a bit more. Please feel free to let me know if there is any confusion.

The Intel® C++ Compiler 19.0 was provided with Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019. The version is still available in the user download repository. You may visit the below link for the version mapping information.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/compiler-and-composer-update-version-numbers-to-compiler-version-number-mapping.html#inpage-nav-2

With the transition of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE suite to Intel® oneAPI toolkits, there are no licenses for the former suite individually. However, the license of the equivalent mapping of Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Intel® oneAPI Toolkits i.e. Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit provides the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows, Linux and macOS in the same license. For better understanding, we are providing a screenshot of the components herewith.

As a result, you would require a license of Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit. Please let us know if there are any further queries. Kindly let us know if your concerns have been resolved.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Andreas,

Please let us know if there are any queries or confusion regarding the previously provided information. Looking forward to your update.

Have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Andreas,

We understand that you might be looking into the information provided. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Kindly reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Andreas_Fabri__Geome

Thank you very much, Andreas

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for accepting our solution and getting back to us on the post. We are glad that we could assist you. Proceeding further, we are closing this thread.

However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos