oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

How can I find posts I submitted ?

jpdn
Beginner

I submitted a question on E810 ice adapter

That post does not appear under my profile 

Can I can locate it ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi jpdn,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. You may use the below link to visit the forum post that you are looking for.

Post Link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/nvmupdate64e-hangs-when-ran-on-UEK6-5-4-y-kernels/m-p/1380800

However, you may follow the below steps to find it.

• Checking along the blue bar (with tabs such as 'Communities', 'About Communities', 'Blogs', etc) on the extreme right you would find an account icon. Left-click the icon.
  • Select 'My profile'.
  • Scroll down to find the 'Latest Posts' and your 'Activity Feed'.

Please let us know if you come across any queries or concerns regarding the same. Kindly update us if your concern has been resolved. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi jpdn,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. You may use the below link to visit the forum post that you are looking for.

Post Link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/nvmupdate64e-hangs-when-ran-on-UEK6-5-4-y-kernels/m-p/1380800

However, you may follow the below steps to find it.

• Checking along the blue bar (with tabs such as 'Communities', 'About Communities', 'Blogs', etc) on the extreme right you would find an account icon. Left-click the icon.
  • Select 'My profile'.
  • Scroll down to find the 'Latest Posts' and your 'Activity Feed'.

Please let us know if you come across any queries or concerns regarding the same. Kindly update us if your concern has been resolved. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
jpdn
Beginner

Thank you.

I can see my posts now.

I suspect my original posting was never posted so I created another.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi jpdn,

Thanks for providing the update on the post. Based on our checking, your suspicion seems to be right. Nevertheless, I am glad to know that you can see your posts now.

Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos