oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

How do I stop Support Renewal popups?

hylton__ron
Beginner

My support has expired and I'm not going to renew.  I've clicked "Do Not Remind Me Again" numerous times but I still get the popups.  How do I stop them?  The product is Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C++ Windows.

Thanks,

Ron

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. It seems that the pop-up are from the Intel® Software Manager. Kindly note that the Intel® Software Manager servers recently went down permanently.

This might be the reason why the pop-up settings that you are trying to save are not working. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to uninstall the product manager. The license information that was found on the Intel® Software Manager was available via the Intel® Registration Center's servers and would still be available to you (if you require) via your account.

Intel® Registration Center Link: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

Kindly let us know if the issue persists even after uninstalling the product manager. Looking forward to your response.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. It seems that the pop-up are from the Intel® Software Manager. Kindly note that the Intel® Software Manager servers recently went down permanently.

This might be the reason why the pop-up settings that you are trying to save are not working. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to uninstall the product manager. The license information that was found on the Intel® Software Manager was available via the Intel® Registration Center's servers and would still be available to you (if you require) via your account.

Intel® Registration Center Link: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

Kindly let us know if the issue persists even after uninstalling the product manager. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
hylton__ron
Beginner

Soumya,

After uninstalling Software Manager and rebooting I haven't seen the popups for a couple of days.  That seems to have done the trick.

Thanks,

Ron

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ron,

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that your issue is resolved. Proceeding further, we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos