oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

How to continue using Parallel studio 2018 student license

qualtime
Beginner

Hello,

I have one question about using my license of 2018-intel parallel studio. In my server, I have been using Parallel studio 2018 student  license version. However, the license now expired, and I can no longer compile with mpiifort.

As far as I searched, it seems that no more student license can be distributed for parallel studios and those are all in oneapi. However, my server has Centos6.7 (non-upgradable), so the oneapi is not compatible. It seems that the only option for me is to keep using the Parallel studio 2018, and I was wondering if there is any possible way to extend the usage of my 2018 Parallel studio student version.

(posting in this licensing forum following one of the replies in my previous post)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Kyujung, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program and wish to extend your existing license, please email your serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a license.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Kyujung, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program and wish to extend your existing license, please email your serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a license.

0 Kudos
qualtime
Beginner

Thank you! I just sent email to request extension. I appreciate your quick response!

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Kyujung, thank you for accepting our solution.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos