oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

How to do back-end automation using RPA tools?

atonalwilson
Beginner

I would like to know how back-end automation is possible through RPA.

I'd be interested in solving this scenario relative to an Incident Management Application, in which authentication is required. The app provides:

1. An option useful to download/export the report to a csv file
  2. SorCSVhe csv as per the requirement
  3. Send an email with the updated CSV to the team

Please let me know how this is possible through RPA and what are those tools available in RPA to automate this kind of scenario. Can I specifically use RPA from the Intel distribution?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi atonalwilson,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. However, this forum is for assistance on getting started (as in registration, downloading, licensing and installing) questions regarding the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio.

Please let us know with which Intel® product/program your concern is related to. It will allow us to route your query to the correct forum for timely assistance.

Hope you have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi atonalwilson,

Please let us know the requested information.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi atonalwilson,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos