oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1290 Discussions

I signed up as a student but don't have access to the Intel Parallel Studio Xe

Mehdi1
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I created an Intel account as a student but cannot find the Intel Parallel Studio Xe on the website. Does anyone know how I may download this software? If I understood correctly, it should be free for students. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Mehdi, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program and wish to extend your existing expired Intel® Parallel Studio XE license, please email your serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a license.

0 Kudos
Mehdi1
Beginner

Hi Arpan,

Thanks for your help. 

No. This is the first time I am using this Intel software. Do you mean there is no longer a free student version of Intel parallel studio?

I am working with a commercial finite element software that needs the Intel FORTRAN compiler to allow user-defined codings. 

Best,

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Mehdi, Intel® Parallel Studio XE has transitioned into Intel® oneAPI now. Post this transition, we do not provide new student licenses.

However, Intel® oneAPI Toolkits do not require licenses during installation or usage. Intel® Fortran Compiler is now a part of Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit. However, prior to installing that toolkit, you would need to install Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit. To download the toolkits for free, visit> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/news/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Mehdi, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos