oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

IPP 5.1.1 Legacy

Josquin
Beginner

We are using IPP 5.1.1.005 in 32 and 64 bit versions.

Indeed we have a purchased license for this.

While we have the Windows x86 and x64 installers cached it appears we do not have, or perhaps have mislaid, the Linux versions. Is there a location we can download these legacy versions?

Yes I know it's old but it works very well. Indeed the problem we had with upgrading was that some of the APIs which we were using were removed - I think in V6. This meant that the upgrade process suddenly involved some months of work to replace the deprecated functionality.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Jos, we have contacted you privately for some details. Please check your inbox and respond us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
Josquin
Beginner

I have checked the Intel Inbox on the dashboard but I see no messages. Should I be looking elsewhere?

0 Kudos
Josquin
Beginner

No worries I have found it again. I couldn't work out why the message thread had vanished but then I realized there were two personal mail stores - one called inbox and one called messages. I do find this a bit odd and somewhat confusing. But anyhows...

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jos, thank you for sharing the information. We had checked our internal repositories related to the legacy downloads you are looking for.

Unfortunately, we were unable to find the exact 5.1 version. Do let us know if you would require other versions that are closest to the 5.1 version of the Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives you are looking for.

0 Kudos
Josquin
Beginner

Yes that would be super. The closest version after 5.1.1.005.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jos, we have shared the download files privately with you. Please check your inbox to verify if you are able to download them.

0 Kudos
Josquin
Beginner

ArpanB

Yes that looks great. Thanks.

However since this isn't quite the version we are using, we will need to ugprade the Windows side too.

Could we have the downloads for that too?

Jos

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jos, we have again contacted you privately with some information. Please check your inbox for further updates.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jos, we assume your issue was addressed internally.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos