oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Install of IPP on win7

Patrick_H_3
Novice

I have tried to install the 2021 version of IPP (via OneApi) on win7, but get a "Qt" error from the installer. Is win7 supported for installs, or does some pre-requisite Qt package need to be installed prior to OneApi? I did not have this problem with the 2020 versions.

error when w_ipp_oneapi_p_2021.2.0.210.exe is started, in order to installerror when w_ipp_oneapi_p_2021.2.0.210.exe is started, in order to install

The installer I used was w_ipp_oneapi_p_2021.2.0.210.exe. The installer ran fine on a win10 machine, so it looks like win7 is not directly supported. Is this correct? Is there a workaround to getting this working on win7? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Patrick_H_3
Novice

The offline package w_ipp_oneapi_p_2021.2.0.210_offline.exe fails with the same error.

0 Kudos
Patrick_H_3
Novice

I searched the machine, and there is no second "qwindows.dll" present.

The extraction log (attached) appears to show only that "bootstrapper.exe" was launched, and then "setup.exe" was launched. Looks like the bootstrapper exits with an error (which matches the displayed error dialog).

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Patrick,

We have just got back to you on the support ticket regarding the same concern. Looking forward to your update on the ticket. Proceeding further, we are closing this thread. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos