oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Installer windows is a white rectangle

Trifud
New Contributor I

Hello, I am trying to install oneAPI 2022 on Windows Server 2016. I can run the oneAPI 2021 installer without any problems. However, when I launch the 2022 installer, it appears as a white rectangle. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

1 Solution
Trifud
New Contributor I

Uninstalling the old version didn't help. I was able to solve the problem by disabling 3D video acceleration on the server.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Atanas, did you uninstall the older version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit first prior to installing the 2022 version? If not, please try the installation of the new toolkit after uninstalling the 2021 toolkit.

0 Kudos
Trifud
New Contributor I

Uninstalling the old version didn't help. I was able to solve the problem by disabling 3D video acceleration on the server.

ArpanB_Intel

Hi Atanas, we thank you for sharing the solution with us and we are glad that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos