oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel Fortran 2015

Roberto3
Beginner

In PSCAD application I'm currently using Intel Fortran Compiler 2021. However, I've been requested to use Intel Fortran Compiler 2015. Installing the latter must not prevent the use of 2021 version. Please, let me know how I can install the 2015 version. Thank you.

Roberto Iorio

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Roberto, we have contacted you internally with some information. Please click on your profile icon in the top right corner and click on the Messages option to check the messages section to get access to the information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Roberto, we have contacted you internally with some information. Please check you your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
Roberto3
Beginner

Hi Arpan, my PSCAD license number is 5681002. I used oneAPI base Toolkit and oneAPI HPC Toolkit to install Visual Studio 2019 and Intel Fortran Compiler Classic 2021.5.0 (both 32 and 64 bit). Regarding PSCAD, I'm licensed for v. 4.6.3 and v. 5.0.1. I have been requested to use Fortran Compiler 2015 just with PSCAD v. 4.6.3.

Thank you for your assistance.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Roberto, we have shared an update with you internally. Please check your inbox for further information.

0 Kudos
Roberto3
Beginner

Arpan, I can't find any response in my inbox r.iorio@usa.net I also checked the junk box. Maybe some trouble. Please, try redirecting to the following address: roberto.iorio@esterni.cesi.it 

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Roberto, thank you for sharing the information. We will get back to you with our findings on this thread.

0 Kudos
Roberto3
Beginner

Arpan, to date I have not yet received a solution to the problem (installation of Fortran 2015 for PSCAD use) from Intel Support. Can you please clarify if this issue has a solution? Thank you.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Roberto, we have contacted you internally with some information. Please click on your profile icon in the top right corner and click on the Messages option to check the messages section to get access to the information.

0 Kudos
Roberto3
Beginner

Thank you so much Arpan, the solution you proposed works perfectly. I installed Fortran 2015 easily. The installation does not affect the possibility  to use the other Fortran compilers in PSCAD. 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Roberto, thank you for accepting the solution. We are glad that the issue has been addressed.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos