oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Intel Fortran compiler of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 is not in Visual Studio 2019

SHENMENG
Beginner

Dear the intel support team:

Hi. I have installed the Visual Studio 2019 firstly, then I installed the Intel Fortran compiler  with the  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 update1. After the installation of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 update1, But Intel® Visual Fortran is not shown in the project list. Could you please tell me how to solve this problem? Thank you for your time and help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Dilanjan_J_Intel

Hi SHENMENG,

Thanks for posting your query on the community forum. To check if the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 has been successfully integrated with Visual Studio, please follow the below steps.

1. Open MS Visual Studio.
  2. Click 'Help' and select 'About MS Visual studio'.
  3. Share the Screenshots of the entire list of components showing (You may have to scroll down to see all the components).

Also, confirm the complete Operating system name and build version in use as well.

Best regards,

Dilanjan

0 Kudos
SHENMENG
Beginner

Thank you for your time. I have check it following your advice, and the inter fortran compiler is not in this list.  And the operating system is the win64 windows, the visual studio is the Microsoft visual studio enterprise 2019, the inter fortran is installed with the the  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 update1.  Also, the Visual C++ 2019 is shown in the list. Then what is the problem?

0 Kudos
Dilanjan_J_Intel

Hi SHENMENG,

Thanks for the update. However please Share the Screenshots of the entire list of components showing on Visual Studio, as this would allow us to analyze this better and direct you to the right resources if necessary.

Have a pleasant day ahead!

Regards,

Dilanjan. 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, we have not heard back from you since our previous conversation.

This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. If you have any further queries, please post a new question by visiting: https://community.intel.com/t5/Registration-Download-Licensing/bd-p/registration-download-licensing-instal

0 Kudos