oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for C++ Linux License File

serrdan
Beginner

Hello,

I have not received a license file for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for C++ Linux and I'm in need of help.

Is it possible to send it to me?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi serrdan,

We have just emailed back to let you know that the license has been transferred to your account, as per your request. Feel free to provide an update on the forum post or by replying to the email (to share any private information), if you come across any concerns or if this concern has been resolved.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi serrdan,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have just emailed you requesting certain details to look into the issue better. Since they would contain private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we would suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

Soumya_M_Intel

Hi serrdan,

We have just reached out to you via email to provide information regarding the license and to confirm certain detail. You may provide an update on the forum post or by replying to the email (if you have to share any private information such as license serial number, email id, etc). 

Regards,

Soumya

Soumya_M_Intel

Hi serrdan,

We have just emailed back to let you know that the license has been transferred to your account, as per your request. Feel free to provide an update on the forum post or by replying to the email (to share any private information), if you come across any concerns or if this concern has been resolved.

Regards,

Soumya

serrdan
Beginner

The concern has been resolved.

Thank you again your help and effort.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi serrdan,

Thanks for your response to the forum post. Glad that we could resolve your concern. Proceeding further, I am closing this thread. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos