oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel Parallel studio XE Cluster Edition

Jeyaraj
Beginner

Hello,

How can i download @ Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux*  2021 Evaluation license on 30days..

Please send me a registration link.

Thanks,

Jeyaraj.M

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Jeyaraj,

Please know, Intel® has transitioned from providing Intel® Parallel Studio XE as a free tool to providing Intel® oneAPI Toolkits as a free tool. 

The Intel® Parallel Studio XE is a legacy product now. Providing the product suite as a free tool (evaluation license as well) has gotten outside of our scope.

However, the transition from Intel® Parallel Studio XE to Intel® oneAPI Toolkits delivers additional capabilities through existing tools and new tools.

The Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition product suite maps to the equivalent Intel® oneAPI Toolkits: Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit + Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit.

The Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit are available for Windows*, Linux*, and macOS*.

·      Qualification – No qualification is required.

·      Support – All Intel® oneAPI Toolkits are available at no cost and include community forum support. Community Forums

·      Licensing – Install and run the tools under the terms of use found in the End User License Agreement. No license files are needed.

Please click on the below link to choose and download the required product tools with respect to Intel® oneAPI Toolkits. It is a free tool for users. However, you may use it for evaluation purposes as well.

Link - https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/qualify-for-free-software.html

Note - Make sure to download and install Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit first and then add Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit or the toolkit of your choice.

Have a safe and wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

Jeyaraj
Beginner

Hi Sowmya,

Thank you for your clarification.

Regards,

Jeyaraj.M

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Jeyaraj,

Thanks for getting back to me with the update. Proceeding further, I am closing this thread. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos