oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1261 Discussions

Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit installing failed 2021.2

yanxxcug
Beginner

Hi Team,

I was trying to install OneAPI base toolkit but failed with an error. 

Operating System:Windows 10 Professional 21H2;

OneAPI base toolkit version:w_BaseKit_p_2021.2.0.2871_offline;

VS version:Visual Studio 2019

I have attached the screenshot for your reference.  Please check and advise.

Thank you,

yan

QQ截图20220627172015.png

QQ截图20220627172210.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Junjie, please follow the below steps:

1. Close Intel® installers if any.
  2. Uninstall all Microsoft Visual Studio instances and Visual Studio Installer.
  3. Important: check that C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll does not exist anymore. If it was not removed with Microsoft Visual Studio for some reason, please unregister the DLL using
  4. REGSVR32 /U C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll
  5. command in Command Prompt as Administrator, and then rename the file to Backup_Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll so the Intel® Installer can't load it.
  6. Uninstall older Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® oneAPI products.
  7. Install required versions of Microsoft Visual Studio supported by the Intel® Parallel Studio XE. See the full list here. For the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4, the supported versions are Visual Studio 2017 15.9 and Visual Studio 2019 16.7.2.

0 Kudos
yanxxcug
Beginner

Hi, ArpanB_Intel,

Thank you very much for your information. I followed your suggestions but the OneAPI base toolkit installation still failed. Maybe it is related to the version of the Visual Studio? I use the vs_community__2019 16.11.16 installer . I don't knot how to find the Visual Studio 2019 16.7.2 installer. 

Thank you very much.

Junjie

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Junjie, do you have any older version of the Intel® software installed with you? If so, could you share the versions of the software installed?

Also, please share if you have any other version of Visual Studio installed or not.

0 Kudos
yanxxcug
Beginner

Hi, ArpanB_Intel,

Thank you  for your reply. I have checked that there is no other  Intel® software installed, also no other version of Visual Studio installed except for Visual Studio 2019 16.11.16.

the error info is as follows.

QQ截图20220629155811.png

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Junjie, we have contacted you internally and shared few downloadable files with you. Please check your inbox for further updates.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Junjie, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos