oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel oneAPI Installation Problem

Echulion
Beginner

Greetings everyone,

I am a research assistant and I am trying to install Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit to my office desktop (Windows OS). First, I setup Visual Studio 2022 and downloaded the latest version (2022.1) of oneAPI Base Toolkit. However, after I launch it and the initial spec check is completed, I encounter a white window and nothing happens from now on. Cannot continue installation whatsoever.

This office desktop is rather old, so I am thinking maybe this is the issue causing the incompatibility. I am attaching the specs of this computer.

Any idea how to solve this problem? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Echulion,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum and providing the information. Please note, the recommended memory requirement for the product is 8 GB RAM while the system's RAM is 6 GB. You may visit the below link for reference.

Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit System Requirements Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Echulion,

Please let us know if there are any other concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Echulion,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos