oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel oneAPI installer problem

jeremy5
Beginner

Greetings everyone,

I am trying to install Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit to my office desktop. First, I setup Visual Studio 2022 and downloaded the latest version of oneAPI Base Toolkit. However, after I launch I encounter a white window and nothing happens from now on. I am attaching the steps from the downloading to the white window. Furthermore, when hovering my mouse over the white window I can see that I can click in places but I can't see any writing. So I think it's a display issue.

I saw that two people had the same problem (see "Intel oneAPI Installation Problem" and "Installer windows is a white rectangle") but the solutions exposed in these threads did not work for me : I have more than 8 GB RAM and disabling 3D video acceleration didn't change anything.

I am attaching the specs of this computer.

Any idea how to solve this problem? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Jeremy, we believe this is related to a bug in the 2022.1.2 version of the installer which was fixed in the next update. Thus, we suggest you to download the 2022.1.3 version of the installer. To download the software for free, visit: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/news/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html

We await your findings. Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
jeremy5
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for your answer but the problem that i had was already with the 2022.1.3 version. To confirm that, i retried with the link that you sent to me and the same problem happened.

Do you have any other idea?

0 Kudos
OscpintoB91
Beginner

Are you able to install by console?

0 Kudos
jeremy5
Beginner

No, i didn't try. How can I do it? Is there a procedure?

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jeremy, do you have any other version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed in your system? If so, could you confirm the versions with us.

Also, we would like to know if you have older version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit or Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit installed on your system or not.

0 Kudos
jeremy5
Beginner

No, i have only Visual Studio 2022 and i don't have any older version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit or Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit installed on my system.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jeremy, this could be an issue with the Graphics Driver for the Display. Could you turn off the 3D enhancements and proceed with the installation again? We believe it should address this issue.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jeremy, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos