oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions for Intel oneAPI Toolkits, Intel Parallel Studio XE and Intel System Studio

Intel oneAPI toolkit installation issues

NathanLSU
Beginner

Hi

I need to install the oneAPI BaseToolkit for my boss and the HPCkit. I am doing an offline install emailed to me from an IMSL tech support employee so that I can get a version compatible with Fortran and IMSL Libraries. Our previous version of the Fortran compiler an the base toolkit was not compatible with IMSL. So, to do this, I deleted the old oneAPI folder and ran the emailed program. It went through the installation verification step and briefly flashed the intel logo before disappearing. Since, it didn't seem to do anything, I went to the location of the intel folder in the prgram (x86) folder and located the new oneAPI folder. Inside I clicked the installer program and it gave me the following image. His computer says that there are no products installed, when I go into the files and select the 'Installer' file. When I follow the process.

How do I successfully install the Intel oneAPI base toolkit, offline?

Thanks,

Nathan

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Nathan, please confirm the below information with us:

• Version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit you are trying to install
  • Full name of the OS build
  • Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed, if any
  • Do you have any other version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit previously installed on your system?

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Nathan, unfortunately we were unable to here back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos