oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Intel oneApi Base Toolkit v.2022

AntonioG
Beginner

Dear all,

I have installed first Visual studio 2022 on my machine. The aim is to get the visual fortran compiler in my machine. Therefore I tried to install first the oneAPI BaseToolkit v2022 with the intention to install the HPCOne api thereafter. However during the installation process I have got the following error:

Component id: intel.oneapi.win.dpcpp_debugger,name:Intel Distribution GDB*, version 2021.5.0-115

Here attached you can find my log file. Honestly I do not know what to do.

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi AntonioG,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum and sharing the log file along with it. We are checking on it with our internal team. Please wait for 2-3 business days. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi AntonioG,

Our internal team had been trying to check with you on the issue. Since there has been no response, I assume that your issue is resolved. However, if you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos