oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1309 Discussions

Intel oneapi toolkit download and access issue questions.

Jack23
Beginner

I'm going to use Fortran program using visual studio 2022. So I downloaded intel oneapi based toolkit and ran, but the same problem occurred for 3 days. So I posted a question on community this problem.  And I got these answer."Try downloading the full installer as the message suggests. What I can see suggests that something on your system (perhaps an anti-malware package) prevented the download of one of the individual components. " I tried to solve it according to this answer,but i couldn't find way. Could you tell me clear solution to this problem? 

photo_0-_1_.jpgphoto_0.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Ilsong, we would require few details which are as follows:

• Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version.
  • OS build on which you are installing the product.
  • Exact version of Intel® oneAPI Base toolkit.
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 
  • Installation Log files. 
    • The default path for a log file for a oneAPI installation is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs 

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Ilsong; unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos