oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Licence for Older versions of Fortran Compiler

vsperanza
Beginner

Dear Community,

I am an Educator and I used a licence for Educator Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran macOS. Now the licence is expired and thus in my personal page I can not download the corresponding licence file. I have to install older version of Fortran Compiler like versions 2019 and 2020. How can I get the corresponding licence file to perform a complete installation?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Vito, since the transition from Intel® Parallel Studio XE to Intel® oneAPI, we have stopped providing free licenses for our development software products. If you want to use the legacy product Intel® Parallel Studio XE, you would have to purchase a license. To purchase a license you can contact your nearest re-sellers/distributors directly using the link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html

To apply for an academic license, please contact the academic team directly at- academicdevelopersinfo@intel.com.

0 Kudos