oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1292 Discussions

Looking for 80960 Embedded ABI specification

DrItanium
Beginner

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I have been scouring the internet trying to find the following document: 80960 Embedded Application Binary Interface (ABI) Specification (order number 631999)

I am working on a custom i960 based processor board and have run into issues with gcc 3.4.6 targeting i960-elf. This document will help me understand some of the elf relocations listed in the source code.

Does any one have a PDF of this document or have any other ideas where to look online?

If this is not the right subforum, then can someone point me to where the question should go. I originally posted the question in the Hardware/Processors subforum but was told to post it in the software subforum.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dilanjan_J_Intel

Hi DrItanium, 

Thanks for posting your query on the forum. Unfortunately this is out of our support scope and recommend you to reach out to the respective vendors/developers for the accurate information regarding this. With that said we will be closing this thread. However, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a pleasant day ahead!

Regards,

Dilanjan

0 Kudos