oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Lost password and reset.

JNichols
New Contributor I

many years ago, when I used to have to pay for Intel Fortran and had license subscriptions,  I ended up with all of the licenses attached to (...).  I have had this for so long and Opera automatically remembered the password, but I recently reinstalled and can not find my copy of the password.  Interestingly it is more than a decade since I used the gmail account and so I cannot recover it, again forgotten password. 

Is there anyway I can reset the password and continue to use the gmail account at Intel, it is not big deal, I am just enjoying getting the notes that I am a beginner.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

I got it to work, it was a lot of trial and mainly error. Thanks for the support. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JNichols,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. However, please know providing personal information (such as email id, login id, serial number, etc) on the forum makes it publicly available. Our internal team would request such information via private message or email if required to resolve a concern. Proceeding further we are removing the email id from the forum post since it is saved with us at our end now. 

As for the concern, we have checked for the account and licenses associated with the mentioned email id. However, we could not find any information on it. 

To look further on the issue we have just now sent an email to you requesting some more information.

Please know we can look for the account and can fix technical glitches or sync issues for you. However, we cannot provide the password. You would have to reset the password through the below link. By resetting, an email would be sent to the mentioned email id from where you would get the option to reset the account login password.

Password Reset Link: https://signin.intel.com/PasswordReset

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JNichols,

Please let us know the requested details by replying to the email. The information would allow us to assist you better.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

I got it to work, it was a lot of trial and mainly error. Thanks for the support. 

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JohnNichols,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos