oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

MKL NuGet package 2022.2.1

Martin__Paul
New Contributor I

Is there any intention to provide a NuGet package for MKL 2022.2.1 for Linux? 

The latest NuGet package update I can find is a couple of years old:

https://www.nuget.org/packages/intelmkl.static.linux-x64

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Paul, we are sorry to inform you that there will be a delay in providing oneMKL NuGet package for the version 2021.4 and it's further releases. We are working to get package size that work within NuGet size limits. Because of this, oneMKL packages for 2021.4 and it's future versions will not be available now. We hope to have these uploaded soon. Please check back for information on these packages.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Paul, we are sorry to inform you that there will be a delay in providing oneMKL NuGet package for the version 2021.4 and it's further releases. We are working to get package size that work within NuGet size limits. Because of this, oneMKL packages for 2021.4 and it's future versions will not be available now. We hope to have these uploaded soon. Please check back for information on these packages.

0 Kudos
Martin__Paul
New Contributor I

Thanks Arpan. I will use a workaround for the time being and keep an eye out for the new packages.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Paul, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos